So we were on our way to Palm Springs and we decided to stop by the dinosaur exhibit again. Well I took lots of pictures here and none in Palm Springs (I'm gonna start working on that!). So here's me and my two beautiful babies.
Cesar is always commenting on how big Mateo's hands are so here is a pic to verify.
Panning for gold with those big hands.
Janeta looking adoringly at her brother like she always does. She just waits for a glimpse of his attention.


2 comments:
So cool! We've never been here but I'm guessing you would say it's worth going... You said we went "again!" Perfect spot for boys? Hmmmm...
Alicia, thanks for the comment on my blog! Your little Janeta reminds me so much of Gracie. They are so cute, aren't they? Your family is adorable and I love being able to keep up with you through your blog!
Post a Comment