So we took a half day trip to Newport Beach but had no idea that the sun wasn't going to even break through the clouds! It was quite chilly and I didn't bring one single jacket for myself or my kids. Mateo was just fine and well Janeta just wore two outfits on top of each other!


6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! we should have a beach day together.
How fun Alicia! Maybe a big beach day with all of us!:) I haven't ventured taking Kylie to the beach yet. Matt is dying to go and I'm a nervous wreck about it!
I love the beach...even in the cold weather. Adriana...beach is fun with the babies, you just have to be ready for a diaper full of sandy poo! HAHA!
Great pictures! I want the beach!!!!! How fun! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!
I just read this again and saw the caption about the chips under the GINORMOUS umbrella! HILARIOUS!
haha so funny about Mateo with the chips! love it. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment