Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spudball and Walking

Well this isn't a picture of Janeta walking but SHE IS! She never wanted to walk assisted by us but decided a week or two ago that she was ready to take off. She loves our cat Ramoney so she thought she would get at eye level so he could hear her and play.


Ok so this is Mateo before his first spudball practice. He was so excited ready to "smash" the ball as he says. Notice in the rest of the pictures of the actual practice, he is invisible. Well that's because he was the only kid not participating. I was disappointed but he told me he was shy and next time he would try to not be shy. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed since dada is the coach!)These 3 year olds were adorable! They were so excited to play baseball!

Coach Cesar about to do a team cheer!





Cesar and I went to the Churon Inn and Winery for my birthday. It was beautiful and we had NO kids!







2 comments:

Adriana said...

First of all, Mateo is getting so big!
Second, I love Janeta's long, luscious hair!...every girl is jealous...including Kylie.
Third, you and Cesar look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

This is the first post I've read and I'm already in love!