This video is of Janeta "prancing" down the hall. She cracks me up and continues to be so stinking cute!
This one is of Janeta playing with her activity center. She is so active and inquisitive right now. I love this stage!
Hi Alicia! Of course you can still see my blog but I need you to email me. heidi2923@comcast.net so I can add your email address to the list! :)
She IS stinking adorable! LOVE, LOVE, her hair!
Wow! Not bad for 8 mo 2 wk and 2 days! I also love how her drool makes her body look so shiny! Parker is in my favorite stage right now... 12-18 months! Why can't they stay little forever!?!
oh my goodness! she is getting so big and what a doll! love hermarley
Hey Alicia! Just found your blog from Dena's blog...anyhoo, I'm now following you... ;) Love, Lisa
I love the videos! And LOVED hearing your adorable voice! I miss you! Just LOVE your family, and I haven't even met them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi Alicia! Of course you can still see my blog but I need you to email me. heidi2923@comcast.net so I can add your email address to the list! :)
She IS stinking adorable! LOVE, LOVE, her hair!
Wow! Not bad for 8 mo 2 wk and 2 days! I also love how her drool makes her body look so shiny! Parker is in my favorite stage right now... 12-18 months! Why can't they stay little forever!?!
oh my goodness! she is getting so big and what a doll! love her
marley
Hey Alicia! Just found your blog from Dena's blog...anyhoo, I'm now following you... ;) Love, Lisa
I love the videos! And LOVED hearing your adorable voice! I miss you! Just LOVE your family, and I haven't even met them!
Post a Comment