Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Finally some Christmas Pics!


I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to post Christmas pictures but we have spent basically the last 3 weeks fighting off sickness. I started off going to the hospital with the stomach flu. I was then taking Janeta to the hospital 3 days later. Now Mateo is fighting bronchitis. I'm officially sick of me and my family being sick!! I actually felt somewhat okay on Christmas and loved every second of seeing my babies enjoy the true Christmas spirit though. Mateo waking up to find that Santa had left him a note. I guess the elf on the shelf that reported back to Santa on Christmas eve mentioned that he had been a good boy. He also realized that Santa drank the milk and ate 2 cookies but left a part of one...
So he figured he should probably finish the cookie for Santa.

Mateo checking out his stocking. You gotta love the snow monster from Rudolph.
Janeta opening her stocking. Santa had to give her a hello kitty rattle of course :)Who doesn't love a bike from Santa that is personalized with stickers?
Janeta opening her first present. I think all babies love ripping paper!

I love this pic because these are the presents that they hand-picked for each other. Janeta and mommy got a purse lol!


My baby girl playing with her wooden activity center from Santa. She loves this thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Christmas pics! (Cute family pic!) I'm so sorry to hear that you and the kiddos have been so sick. I hate it when the kids are sick. It stresses me out! I hope you all are feeling better. Looks like the kids had a great Christmas. Both kids have grown so much. I love seeing their expressions as they open presents. So much fun! Love you girl. May they new year bring health and happiness to your family!
Love, Kim M.

Sue said...

Alicia, I love the Christmas pictures! It reminds me when our girls were little. It's such a special time--we have great memories and pictures that we still enjoy. Your kiddos are adorable!

Kristen said...

Such CUTE kids! Janeta is getting so big!

Shannon said...

A BIKE? You didn't tell me Santa brought him one for Christmas! That is awesome!