Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off Her!!

For 2 reasons: She's just too stinkin cute and she crawls at lightning speed. This girl pulls herself up on everything and surfs around the furniture like it's nothing! These next couple pics I thought were hilarious because she just sat there like "What do you want?" She must have relaxed on that boppy pillow with her bottle for like 20 minutes straight. She loves her feet right now too so she had to throw that up there for at least one of the pics.


It's no mystery that Janeta has enough hair for a couple babies combined but I had to throw this one in because her hair is literally pulled up like this half the time because I can't
keep it back any other way. This is the smile I'm always trying to capture and I seem to always miss it...so here it is...simply priceless.



7 comments:

Cathy H said...

Love her thanks for sharing her.

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

She seriously looks like she's two! Amazing! Hope she doesn't look 21 when she's only 15... ;)

Adriana said...

Hi Alicia! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I know you miss your mom like I miss my dad- so hard to let go of our parents! Fortunately, Janeta carries on the name! I remember seeing Janeta crawling when she was only 6 months old! Kylie is on the same track...they're on-the-go babies. They have things to do, places to see, and toys to play with!

Shannon said...

Ahhh! I can't believe how big she is! And wearing Dora jammies! Geesh! :) lol

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little thing!! I wish I lived close so I could kiss her little cheeks!! So kiss them for me!!

Riccobenes... said...

She is so full of life-it pops out of the screen!! loved these pictures! I know how you feel- I can't keep my eyes off of G either!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just a diaper on, pull the tabs and open it to see her bald puffy c--t, spread her legs and lick her until she kicks and squeals to orgasm, I LOVE my p---y unda 2