Ok, because as you fellow bloggers know, when you upload pics they basically show up in backwards order so the bath pics are last. This first pic is Mateo just cracking up because Janeta crawled under her exosaucer to eat her cracker and just chilled there like that was exactly what an almost 7 month old girl was supposed to do.

Janeta loves to grab anything within reach, especially faces. Her cousin Diego loves to make her smile and she in turn loves to grab his cheeks when he smiles!

I had posted pictures of Mateo when he woke up at this same age (6-7 months) and they do almost the exact same thing. Janeta will peer out and start a game of peekaboo and carry on a full conversation as if someone is on the recieving end of the communication. She just melts my heart.

Ok finally, the bath pics. I have officially switched Janeta to the sink because it's just the perfect size. I was just waiting on her ability to sit up well. I lover her chubs too!


Gotta love that head of hair. I can now put it in a ponytail!!

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a doll she is! These pics are really precious and really seem to show her personality. I love seeing Mateo crack up at her. Enjoy it! Mine sure do know how to push each other's buttons!
Love you!
Kim M.
hey in the sink photo...what the drink on the counter?
Hmmmm..:)
HA! This pics are great! I absolutely love the ones of Janeta in her crib - so beautiful and innocent. She's getting big so fast! Miss you bff!
lets see her p---y
see it I want to rub my meat all over it
Post a Comment