Janeta is now 15 pounds 9 ounces and 26 1/2 inches long. She's crawling everywhere and still melts my heart each and every day. I can't believe I even doubted that I could love anyone as much as Mateo!
Here are the serious and happy faces from Janeta. Mateo shows me his serious face quite often now. We had such a good time in Big Bear and are SO looking forward to the holiday season!!


2 comments:
6 months and only 15 lbs!?! She's a tiny little thing. That was Parker at like two months! You'll be planning her first birthday in no time! Oh, and people will be asking you when number three is coming! ;)
What cuties! I just love her serious look. She looks like Cesar! I'm gonna have to borrow back that jumperoo next summer for my #3, then you can have it back for your #3 :)?. Still can't believe I will have 3.
Love,
Kim M.
Post a Comment