I get to come home to this:
My sweet baby boy passed out looking like such the perfect gentlemen. God I love this little boy. He is so sweet to his sister and he melts my heart.
It was so hot last week and today it was finally in the 80's. Tonight was actually a bit chilly so I bundled up my little Janeta for our nightly walk.
I think she's starting to get some teeth because she has had a cold, slobbers like crazy, and can't keep her hands or anything else out of her mouth. She also melts my heart. Just in the last couple weeks she has turned into the sweetest, happiest little cutie ever! We are adoring every interaction with this little girl!


3 comments:
What precious gifts you have been given!
So adorable! I love seeing pics of your kids.
Kim M.
We live at JFK and Trautwien... I would give you our address but I don't want any of your people hunting me down! :)
Post a Comment