Back to School
No pics this time so I will just have to give you a written visual....my house is in shambles, both my kiddos are sick, my blood sugars are all over the place, I'm working off of a couple hours of sleep, and I have 35 5th graders walking through my classroom door tomorrow.....does that spell it out clear enough....HA! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
7 comments:
35 kids? I'm not so sure I want to sub for you!
Oh My Gosh!! You poor girl!! Hang in there. But if the was anyone who can it's you!
And 35 5th graders??!! Do you get the pay of 2 teachers? Lol! My goodness that is soooo many kids. There is only 16 kids in Natalie's class.
Alicia!!! When it rains it pours-i think especially at the critical times for teachers!! 35 kids? ugh! how big is your classroom? I hope there is enough air flow bc I KNOW the smell can get funky in 5th grade classrooms!! lol!! Have FUN tomorrow!!
Oh you poor mama! I feel for you. I seriously can't function when my kids are sick. It stresses me out to no end. I hope that they feel better soon and I will be praying for them and your sanity! Hang in there. This too shall pass.
Kim M.
35? That's it!?! Come on... Get over it!!!
JUST KIDDING!!! What I wanted to say, everyone else already did, so I thought I would change it up a bit! ;)
I'm sure you were amazing!
35???!! seriously do you get paid extra! That's insane! I agree with Dena...I hope you have good air flow! lol! Oh...but by the looks of your post at least you remember the colors of the rainbow:) hehahaha!
Reagan's sick now too! (stomach flu) Nothing like taking the day off the day of Back to School Night. Brad took yesterday off, and today it's my turn. My nerves are shot! I hope Luke doesn't get this. Hope your kiddos are feeling better!
Kim M.
Post a Comment