We took Janeta to her 4 month appointment on Tuesday and she weighs 13.1 pounds and is almost 25 inches long. I am in awe that my baby girl is 4 months old and my son will be 2 1/2 years old in a couple weeks! Wow how time flies! They are amazing and so I thought I would upload a couple of my flip videos for you to watch!
The first video is Mateo's classic stroll into mama and dada's room at 7 in the morning. He cracks me up! The second video is of Janeta playing in her crib after after she woke up in the morning. This is how this sweet girl wakes up all of the time now! It sure makes it hard to leave in the morning!
2 comments:
What precious moments you captured! i love their little voices and smiles:) They are absolutely precious! Makes me miss those ages soooo much!
ahh loved both videos! thay are so precious! they both have the cutest voices:)
Post a Comment