So I can't believe it's already been a month since I've had Janeta! She is a little sweet pea and still sleeps all the time. It's such a different feeling having a girl...just as cool as having a boy but different. Mateo continues to love on her and calls her "pretty girl" and gives her hugs and kisses every time he walks by. She loves her tummy time mat (thanks Shannon) and Mateo joins in by laying next to her and showing her how all of the toys make sounds.
Brother and Sister

Janeta LOVES to be on her tummy!
Janeta LOVES to be on her tummy!


5 comments:
I cannot believe she is already a month old! I can see where she gets her beautiful skin color from in the pic with her Dad. I just love her hair. I hope you two come scrap book with us on Friday. I want to hold her. I also love the pics with her and Mateo. I am happy for you and your family my friend.
Soooo cute! My favorite pics of the girls are the early ones with Sav holding Syd!
love her! PS: that is one huge Helly Kitty!!!!!
We are so excited to see you guys soon!
I will be waiting for you countdown! hee hee
oh and that main picture with Janeta and that headband - oh my she is just gorgeous!
what a beautiful head of hair she has! she makes me want to reach in and snuggle her-sweet little angel!
Post a Comment