It just cracks me up how many faces Janeta makes! This one is a classic "What are you doing to me mom?"
She looks like she's trying to dance but she's really saying "I'm about to get upset that you're not taking me out of my crib and just taking pictures mom!"
"I love my Hello Kitty!"

Everyone has asked me about her eyes, so here they are...blue like Mateo's. I have no idea if they will stay as Mateo's are more hazel now but I must say that I'm shocked again at how strong my family's eye genes are!
Everyone has asked me about her eyes, so here they are...blue like Mateo's. I have no idea if they will stay as Mateo's are more hazel now but I must say that I'm shocked again at how strong my family's eye genes are!


3 comments:
She is so cute. I think I got her that outfit :) I need to come meet her in person and see how mom is doing.
I'll admit it, I'm a little jealous that you have a girl. I love my two boys but I wouldn't mind some pink in the mix of all this blue! She's so precious!
I got my flip video for my birthday! Now I need to work on getting a good video of the boys to put on the blog!
Oh poo I can't open the video. I will have to try agian when I get home.
Gosh - she is so stinking adorable! I can't wait to cuddle her :)
Post a Comment