Aren't you glad you have these? they made me smile, and miss when our kids were newborns, it is such a unique time-like nothing else in life. I am always happy when I think to pull out the video recorder and tape the kids. It is so precious to watch, and too easily the sounds and mannerisms can slip from my memory.
I love these Milli! You will have to remember to show Mateo his video when he gets older! Janeta's cry is so precious! I love how she gets silent at the end of her cry, having to catch her breath to belt out another! I can't wait to meet them in person this summer!
2 comments:
Aren't you glad you have these? they made me smile, and miss when our kids were newborns, it is such a unique time-like nothing else in life. I am always happy when I think to pull out the video recorder and tape the kids. It is so precious to watch, and too easily the sounds and mannerisms can slip from my memory.
I love these Milli! You will have to remember to show Mateo his video when he gets older! Janeta's cry is so precious! I love how she gets silent at the end of her cry, having to catch her breath to belt out another! I can't wait to meet them in person this summer!
Post a Comment