Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's Mateo Up To These Days?

Mateo loves stuffed animals and will give them hugs whenever they're near, but his favorite furry friend is his Mr. Bear rug.Mateo adores his cousin Joaquin and of course his Nana. She takes care of these little guys everyday! They paint, sing, play with nature, and take little naps together...remember those days? Another one of his favorite things to do right now is pull EVERYTHING out of drawers and cabinets! He does it with such concentration like he's doing a VERY important job! Now if I could only teach him how to put things BACK!

So here is Mateo in his play tent saying "dad" but I think we just got lucky!



Who knew a balloon could be so fun?



7 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

CUUUUUUUTE!!! Aren't little boys the BEST!?! I hope to stop by the school soon to say hello... We should get our guys together for a play date! With Shanalea and Kim and all the other people with little ones too!

Demeri said...

Soooooo fun...I love how you enjoy the little things that he does, those to me are the best and the ones you will remember the longest!!! Keep enjoying your little guy (I sure love watching the video's and seeing the pics)♥

crunchy peas said...

look at his curly hair! i love the look on his face when he is flapping that balloon. wish i could get my hands on him.

The Emery Family said...

ahhh i love those little videos he is such a happy little guy!

Shannon said...

Ha ha...I love the one with the balloon - he's sucha happy little guy. I just want to pick him up and kiss him! Love you guys! :)

The Berghorn Family said...

So cute!

The Pawlak's said...

How fun! You must love getting up in the morning everyday just so you can see him and kiss his little cheeks!