Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Diego's Birthday

We had our godson Diego's birthday at our house and the kids had a blast. My sister-in-law made clues for a pirate treasure hunt and here are some of the pics.
So here's the birthday boy Diego with his cousins and friends getting ready to look for the pirate treasure!

Here is one of the clues...


The pirates are searching feverishly for the next clue...


Finally the pinata!


The fierce candy grabbing!


This is Ariana, the ONLY female grandchild out of 8!


And this is me just observing the fun from afar!

Last, but not least is Mateo in his firehouse. He thought this was a perfectly good pirate hiding place!

8 comments:

Demeri said...

How fun is that!! I love treasure hunts (the easter bunny every year does one at our house)!!! What a cool fire house Mateo was in...is that yours??

The Pawlak's said...

What a cute idea for a party! Alicia, you are so cute! I love that picture of you. Mateo is looking more and more like you everyday!

The McGovern Family said...

Are you the only blondie around there? you look soooo cute!

Heidi said...

Hey there, you look great! Looks like a fun party:) Isn't it funny how the adults can get so involved in the kid games?! heheheh

crunchy peas said...

Whoa! Mateo is such a big boy! It has been fun to watch him grow!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

I cant believe how big he is getting, I love the picture on the top of the blog, he is so cute!

Shannon said...

Wow - how fun. Tell lil' Diego James and I said Happy Birthday! :) Argh! hehee

Anonymous said...

Ariana is a hottie i would love to see how good she is in bed