I know I say this every time, but he is SO cute! I can't believe he is almost 1!
Alicia, I love the daddy and son mowing the lawn! I think I have a few similar pics. He is adorable.
Oh those remind me of me mowing the lawn with my grandpa, so cute. Oh and that hair is adorable!
82 degrees and Big C is wearing long sleeved flannel and pants? He's crazy! Love the xmas jammies! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know I say this every time, but he is SO cute! I can't believe he is almost 1!
Alicia, I love the daddy and son mowing the lawn! I think I have a few similar pics. He is adorable.
Oh those remind me of me mowing the lawn with my grandpa, so cute. Oh and that hair is adorable!
82 degrees and Big C is wearing long sleeved flannel and pants? He's crazy! Love the xmas jammies! :)
Post a Comment