Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tiger Woods in the Making!

If there is one thing that will make a daddy proud, it's having their first born son pick up a sport that they love! My husband loves baseball and golf and has golf clubs and balls all over the house so Mateo seems to think that his golf swing is the perfect thing to practice around his casa. Thanks Shannon and James for the birthday golf set because as you can see Mateo LOVES it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

lol haha...I LOVE IT! I'm so glad he likes it. You are so welcome! Watch out Tiger! :)

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

He is the cutest thing ever...well after my Jaydin of course. I love his blond curly hair, I just want to give him a big hug. Hey...so when is the next one?????????

The Pawlak's said...

Too cute!!! He was doing so well hitting the golf ball...very impressive! I think you have a sports star in the making!