So my little man has been walking holding onto our hands for months now. I just mentioned to my husband that I wondered if Mateo would be walking by his first birthday because he just seemed so uncomfortable walking without assistance. Well as if Mateo heard me say that...just this weekend he started to venture off around the house on his own. This video was taken tonight and I have a feeling he will be walking like a champ by April 4th! I guess I can kiss immobility goodbye!


7 comments:
LOVE IT!!! That is so cute....love his hair, you have a "little monster" on your hands now!!!! I just love this stage, so busy but so much fun!!!! Enjoy you guys!
Go Mateo Go! :) Way to go!
The top photo with him behing the little cabinet door is so cute - lol I just want to kiss him!
looks like you have a walker on your hands! watch out! lol adorable!
Hey Alicia, How are you? It is fun to see your pics and little guy...Shannon Eyford helped me set up a blog (I thought it was too confusing but now loveit!) and she showed me other blogs on her list-Demeri was one of them and then we found yours!! So HI! And love your hair by the way!
From, Dena
He's definitely WAY faster and more confident than JJ. It's like he's been doing it forever-- not even any wobbliness at all! Very cute!
So I am still learning about the workings of blog-life, but is there a way for me to reply to you when you leave a message on my blog? Also, are you still teaching?
Wow! He is walking like a pro now! He sure is a speedy little guy! I am guessing you will be doing a bit more running around now! Enjoy his precious energy!
Post a Comment