Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A New Camera...

So probably like many of you who have updated to a "newer" digital camera, I was completely annoyed with never getting the shots of Mateo I wanted because by the time the camera actually took the darn picture, he had already moved! So I bought myself a new Nikon D60 and am learning how to take great pictures. Here are just a few that I've taken this past week. By the way, Mateo turns 10 months old next week...can you believe it, my baby boy is almost 1 year old!?!?!



"What are you doing mom? Another picture?"




"I love to shake my toucan!"


"I tried to help the Seahawks out by wearing my pajammies, but it didn't work!"


"I'm hoping my mom washes off the spaghetti above my eyes from dinner!"


"Mom, I'm hoping this smile will score me some ladies down the road!"



"Finally my mom is in the picture!"

8 comments:

The Emery Family said...

so cute! wow i cannot believe he is 11 months..time goes way to fast! he is so handsome,and you look great!

Demeri said...

Do you love it?? I bet you do, I still have a lot to learn on mine!!! It sure is fun doing the small "photoshoots" though!! He is getting so big and sooooo darn handsome!

The Berghorn Family said...

Love the pics!

The McGovern Family said...

man I need to get that camera!

Shannon said...

He has so many teeth now! :) It's crazy how much he looks like you when you were little - I think the seahawk jammie pic he looks like big C. And I absolutely love the main pic - he has beautiful long eyelashes! love you guys!

The Pawlak's said...

Okay, I want to join the Nikon D90 club too! You must be having so much fun with it. You can't go wrong when taking picture of Mateo's cute face! Enjoy you new camera!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! My goodness I can't believe that 10 months have already gone by. Love the pictures too....I really need to get a new camera. I actually want the one that you got. I heard that is a FANTASTIC camera. I look forward to seeing all the great pictures you take with it.

Shannon said...

What does his shirt say, "I love..."