Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mateo's First Christmas

Here is Mateo on Christmas morning. I felt so bad for the little guy though because he felt horrible. His little nose was running, his eyes were watery, and he was coughing. He still was a trooper.
Here he is opening his soon-to-be favorite present!

Mateo's brand new wagon. He thinks it's the coolest thing ever!Here he is ready to go over to his nana's house to open presents.

By the time Christmas night rolled around, Mateo was exhausted. I can't wait until he actually understands the whole Santa idea!

10 comments:

Demeri said...

I love the pic of all three of you!! I hope little man starts feeling better soon!!

Mona said...

Merry First Christmas Mateo! I love the pictures. I think the adults have as much fun when the kids are little as the kids do.
I hope he feels better soon.

Shannon said...

Hehee...I love the pic of Mateo in his wagon with his little red and white jammies....so cute. Merry Christmas to the whole Chavez fam! :)

Kristen said...

He looks so cute in his wagon! I hope he is feeling better!

The Emery Family said...

what great pictures:) the family picture is beautiful!

crunchy peas said...

being sick on Christmas has to be the worst. isn't their some kind of rule against that? feel better soon little guy!

Drew, Nadene & family said...

He looks soooo much like you! Looks like you had a merry Christmas!

Demeri said...

Love the pic of him on the top of your page....GREAT!!!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

poor guy still sick. Hope your New Year is better! He is still so dang cute!

The Pawlak's said...

What cute pictures. Mateo looks so adorable, bless his heart! Next year will be even more fun. My nephew who is one and a half now was actually excited to open gifts this year! It was really fun to watch him tear open the wrapping paper!