And here he is now with his 3 basic needs: pedialyte, crackers, and children's tylenol. Poor thing has had the stomach flu this past week, but is slowly on the mend.
Poor baby! I am glad he is on the mend...just in time for Christmas! I love the video of him walking. It won't be long before he is motoring all over the place!
It's the worst I tell ya! Nothin like having the little munchkins sick. I hope the little man feels better soon! Don't you just love the ability to project vomit across the room. It's amazing what their little bodies do. Kim
9 comments:
Honestly I think having a sick child is the worst thing ever...so sad and so exhausting for everyone!! Glad to hear he is doing better!
poor guy, he is still so dang cute!
Poor baby! I am glad he is on the mend...just in time for Christmas!
I love the video of him walking. It won't be long before he is motoring all over the place!
he is so adorable! i hate when they get sick its the saddest thing! glad to hear he is feeling better! have a great christmas!
its the worst when they are barfing. the laundry gets out of control! hope you all stay well!
I can't believe he is 8 months old and walking with assistance! Bree was 15 months before she walked on her own completely!
Awh - hope he's feeling better. I love the video though. Your right, he does like to run with ya! Too cute~
It's the worst I tell ya! Nothin like having the little munchkins sick. I hope the little man feels better soon! Don't you just love the ability to project vomit across the room. It's amazing what their little bodies do. Kim
I'm sorry he is not feeling well. I hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment