Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It doesn't get any better than this...

I had a really rough day today and I'm especially tired for some reason, but I walked in the door to find my husband and son asleep on the floor....PRECIOUS.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

What a precious sight to come home to! So cute!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Looks like someone else had a rough day!
So sweet!

The McGovern Family said...

LOVE IT!

crunchy peas said...

yeah...that is pretty cute!

Demeri said...

Ok that is darling....I also love the halloween pic (he looks so much like you)

The Emery Family said...

ahhh that is so cute:) and i loooove that halloween picture what a cutie :)

Heidi said...

What a great picture:) Is daddy drooling?? hehehe. Love the halloween costume!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

That pictures is more than precious... It is priceless! It just gives you the warm fuzzies all over!

Love the Halloween picture too! Isaac won't wear anything on his head so finding an outfit for him has been rough. We finally came up with Nemo and his fin will be an orange mohawk!