I can't believe my son is almost 7 months old! Here are some adorable pics that my sister-in-law Raquel took of Mateo at 6 months. Every grandchild in the Chavez family has taken their 6 month picture in this exact onesie. The jean jacket was my husband Cesar's when he was that old. Mateo's smile just melts my heart. I think we can all agree that children are so precious and bring us so much joy!






3 comments:
he is such a handsome little guy..and looks so much like his beautiful mama! yes they do grow up way to fast..thats why it so nice to have such special pics to look at and cherish!
OH...you're going to be in troube with that smile of his! I love the family tradition.
You are so lucky to have a family member to take all those cute pictures for you, he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment