I finally downloaded all of the beautiful pictures that my sister-in-law Raquel has taken of our little family. These pics are of us when Mateo was barely a month old! I can't believe how much he's grown already.



Here are some pics that were taken when he was 4 months old! He's almost 6 months now!




5 comments:
love each and every one of them! Thnk you so much for sharing them with us!
such a cutie! hopefully we can meet up one of these days so I can squeeze those cute cheeks of his!
what a beautiful little boy you have! your family is adorable! dont they grow so fast! its neat having such nice pictures to look back on! adorable!
What great pictures! And that hat he has on....so cute!
yep, he's a cutie for sure...I beg my kids to stop growing every day. So far, it hasn't worked! Are you sure that he is 6 months old? Time passes to quickly!
Post a Comment