Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...


I'm continuing Demeri's post about the 10 things she can't live without.....


Of course I couldn't live without my little man Mateo! I miss my mom so much it hurts so the pictures I have of her are priceless and crucial to my existence.
For those who have not tried this Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner, you must. It's fab and I've used expensive crap my whole life.
I have always dealt with life's obstacles or triumphs with music so my ipod is integral!

The crockpot has become a lifesaver when it comes to dinners!
My favorite candle is "orange blossom" because it not only smells exactly like orange blossoms but when I first dated Cesar, the drive to his house was alongside groves of orange trees and it was the most beautiful smell ever! They have since been cut down so the smell is beautiful radiating through our house!


I'm not a makeup girl but I at least have to have mascara and lipstick and this is by far the cheapest and most reliable mascara.Of course I couldn't have my little man Mateo without my hubby Cesar. Seeing him with our son is one of the most precious things in the world. He is an amazing father and my best friend.

Most of my fondest memories involve my family and friends so I couldn't leave them out!

Hey, everyone must enjoy a nice cold beer every once in a while...or once a day...or whatever suits your fancy!

7 comments:

Demeri said...

Love it!! I am so glad everyone loved the blog I posted too...like i said it is sorta fun to see what everyone else's "must haves" are. I will say I too have the same ipod and that mascara you use, well i will admit it is in my purse for a back up if I need one!! The picture of your mom is beautiful, treasure all of your memories and share them with your little one...she was an amazing woman and I know she is so proud of what an AMAZING mom you are today!!! Love you and I thinking about you always.

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

so was that in any specific order? Of course your little man was number one but your big man was number eight!?! ;)

i just want you to know that i faithfully check your blog and i love keeping up on life in the chavez family.

by the way... everyone is pro minivan so far!!!

Kristen said...

Great post! I am still pulling together my essentials to share...
I too use that mascara. It is the best!
Much love to all of you! Keep the pictures of little man coming.

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

I agree with the crock pot. Jeff and I use ours alot in the winter, its nice to get dinner ready BEFORE its too late and everyone is hungry and cranky!
I love the picture of your mom, it bring back lots of memories!

Mateo is getting so big!

Heidi said...

Mmm, thanks for the crock pot reminder! It's that time of year again to pull it out and dust it off. Think I'll use it today! Your little man is sooo cute:) Can't believe how big he is already, seems like not that long ago Erin was sending my the pics when he was first born!

Tishelle Ward said...

Hi Alicia! You look great! And your little man is adorable:) Good to see you are doing so well!!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree on the crockpot thing. My blog is at www.bloggingmothers.com/ucirvine2001.