Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

There's a First for Everything...





Since Mateo is almost 5 months old, we decided to try rice cereal for dinner. Not to our surprise, he was grabbing the spoon and shoving it in his mouth. He had no problems figuring out how to swallow it down and was mad if mama took too long preparing the next bite. I hope this leads to more sleep at night!!




I couldn't resist putting this picture up because here we are just playing in his room when he spots his bottle on the nightstand. He proceeds to grab it but realizes there's nothing inside. So I go put about an ounce of water in it and place it back on the nightstand. Mateo grabs it again with no assistance and places it in his mouth with no help! He drinks all the water that's in it and then tosses it to the ground. It was too funny. I hadn't seen him hold his own bottle like that before...we were so proud HA!



3 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute!! I love that stage when they start eating. I always got so excited to have them eat something new.

Anonymous said...

just like come all over his little face and in his mouth, wish it was mine i love getting sucked by a baby

Anonymous said...

mine got startesd at 2 months she is 19 months now and sucks daddy better than mummy does, herpssy feels and looks nicer too , i love bath time with her