Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Washington Apples

We made it home to Washington after a 2 year absence and it was really nice. It's crazy how much things change when you're gone. We stayed with my best friend Shannon and I miss her already. Here are some pics from some of the things we did.... We visited my uncle James. He was able to play with us at the park, show us his beautiful house and garden and take us to a yummy dinner.
I was able to stop by my grandparents' house and take a pic with Mateo on the swing I grew up swinging on.


Of course we had to take the kiddos to Lattin's Country Cider Mill since it's across the street from my house and the cutest place ever!




Here's my besty Shannon and her adorable son Jayden. Seeing her makes me miss her even more. When I do see her it's as if time never passed! I thank my lucky stars I have her and hope everyone finds a friend like her sometime in their life!


Okay we went to the Great Wolf Lodge and those pictures will be next....(It was awesome!)


3 comments:

Riccobenes... said...

Those are wonderful pictures! All of those familiar places brought a lump to my throat too-probably hearing you talk about them and being able to share them with your kids. That always makes me sentimental:) I know how you feel about your best friend Shannon-I feel so blessed too with my best friend and couldn't imagine life without! That is fun you got to stay with her.

Anonymous said...

That is so great that you got to take the kiddos to Washington. Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see more pics.
Kim M.

Shannon said...

Awh! Alicia! You always find a way to bring a tear to my eye dang it! Happy tears though! :) You know I miss you as much too and I am thankful to have a friend like you in my life. I am so glad that we continue to be as close as we are considering the distance between us and I can't wait to make our next visit plans to see you! :) love you