Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Room






We moved Mateo into a new big boy"CARS" room and he loves it! I didn't take many pics of the room for some strange reason so look for those in another post BUT I did snap a pic of him in his new big boy bed and reading area. I walked in yesterday to check on him because he had slept for so long and judging by the picture, I can tell. He looked so comfortable! I love to walk in and see him doing puzzles or reading books by himself (a teacher's dream right?!?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! It is so cute that he will look at books and do puzzles. Austin was like that but, Natalie was a different story. I never thought that child would learn to read, she would never stay sat down. So funny how each child is can be so different.

Kristen said...

He looks so grown up in those pictures! Isn't that the best when you walk in a find them so content reading/playing. Can't wait to see his room (and some pregnant belly pics!).