I used these coffee grounds...
with this DeLonghi espresso machine...
to make this delicous iced americano!
I drink a Starbucks tall iced americano with cream and one sweet-and-low every morning and I came to the conclusion that this was not so cost effective. I have bought a couple different machines through the years but they've always pulled horrible espresso shots. I was a barista in college so I know what good espresso shots are supposed to look and taste like. I researched different machines and ended up going with this one because it was small, a good price, and was known for pulling great shots. I am very impressed with the results as I'm a bit particular about my coffee.
It's been quite a treat to make one of these each morning just the way I like it!
3 comments:
So I expect an iced americano tomorrow morning. :)
MMmmmm...good to know! I am similar to you...tall 1/2 decaf vanilla americano w cream:) Love them! I switched to americano's from lattes a while ago, thinking I was saving money. But...still at $2 something a day, that adds up over the month! Although, I have found that by being a teacher, Starbucks giftcards are a very popular gift!! I may have to start looking for a machine like that to help avoid my morning drive through!
Good to know! I love me some americanos - 1/2 decalf, sugar free vanilla with a splash of soy milk :) This sounds like a much more cost effective way of getting them!
Post a Comment