Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby's Nursery

Cesar finished painting the nursery on Valentine's Day and it looks like Neopolitan ice cream! It's adorable. There are 2 light brown walls and one pink. We left the twin bed in her room and just exchanged the green sheets from Mateo's camping theme to pink. The crib will be coming soon and I can't wait to see how the bedding will look with these colors! Here is the changing table/hutch we had made. It's amazing that in 3 months it will be put to use!



7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, how fun to start decorating! We haven't even started! I'm getting a bit anxious about all that needs to be done before this little guy gets here! Can't wait to see baby girl Chavez!!!

Kristen said...

That is so cute! I love the pink and brown. And what a gorgeous changing table!

Anonymous said...

Baby's room turned out so cute. I bet you guys are getting excited for her to get here. Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love those colors together. Little Miss Chavez is going to have a beautiful room! Can't wait to meet her!
Kim M.

Shannon said...

pics look better than on my cell lol what color is the crib? White? It's all coming along sister!

Riccobenes... said...

Wow you guys are on the ball! I love that sweet pink-perfect! Your changing table is awesome-great idea to have it made to what fit your needs! You are very organized!

Mona said...

Those colors look so soothing together. The room will be a great place to rock your baby...cause the room rocks!