Mateo decided he wanted to paint since it finally cooled down into the high 80's by dinner! He is so adorable when he paints because he acts as though he is doing a high priority job. He loves washing off his paintbrushes in water. As you can see by his artwork, he is well on his way to becoming a distinguished artist...hehe.










4 comments:
Wow, He is already so good at making hearts! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! ;)
I love his art! (and his seriousness:) Our favorite lake is Summit Lake, just out of Oly...I grew up there til 5th grade, and then we have always had a piece of property there. It is the best place to be for us!
How fun!
I love the look on his face. He is so intent on what he is doing. Serious art going on there. Love his outfit for painting in too.
Post a Comment