Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Guess Who Got a Haircut?

Ok, so I have mentioned quite a bit lately that we might want to TRIM Mateo's hair. I absolutely adore his curls, so a trim seemed appropriate. Well as you can tell by the pics, a trim did not take place. My poor little man is left with scarcely that...but he's still beautiful. My mother-in-law gave Mateo a squirt bottle to play with while he was getting his hair cut and it worked like a champ. He didn't fuss a bit until the very end!So the first pic is the "BEFORE"... Here is daddy, starting the job.



Here's Mateo towards the end...


And the final result...



12 comments:

Heidi said...

ahhh...what a cute little man:)

Sue said...

I love it! He looks so handsome.

Jennifer said...

Alicia, he looks like such a little man. He's so grown up looking now! JJ got his first haircut a couple weeks ago and he looks grown up too. I can hardly believe Mateo is the same age as my little guy!

Mona said...

He is growing up so fast...with or without curls...he's a cutie pie!

Riccobenes... said...

Even though those curls were soooo cute-he looks adorable now too! You guys did a good job with the cut!I like the squirt bottle idea-wish I had known about that when Dom was little and I was chasing him around trying to cut his hair!

crunchy peas said...

he does look like a big boy now...he needs a someone to play with- time for another? :)

The Pawlak's said...

He looks so grown up now! Very handsome!!!

bkmcp13 said...

such a little toddler now! Cutie pie!

Shannon said...

Oh daddy.. looks so much older with out those curls.

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I still can't get over how curly and BLONDE his hair is! So cute!

AND what name did you think you saw? I didn't slip in the name. It's coming in the next post! I'm totally confused!!!

Kristen said...

He looks so grown up now! What a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

The hair cut is so cute! It makes him look so much older. I wonder if his hair will stay curly when it grows out again?