Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tee Time for Mateo

We decided to take Mateo to this cute little 9 hole golf course. We just loaded up the wagon with Mateo's plastic golf clubs, sippy cup, and plenty of snacks. Mama showed him a thing or two out there as well!
Cesar was in heaven having his son accompany him as he played his favorite sport! Here he is teaching him something really important...where the ball is supposed to end up!
Believe it or not, he actually putted a ball into the hole but it was less than a foot away. He's grabbing it out of the hole in this one.You gotta love the pics taken from behind when they're holding hands! L-O-V-E

Ok forwards is cute too. Mateo thought it was so cool to do what daddy always does!







9 comments:

crunchy peas said...

It is so great that you have a course nearby that is easy-going about kids on the greens and fairways! Such a fun family sport.

Shanalea Atchison said...

This is too precious. Looks like you will be a golfing family.

The Pawlak's said...

You guys are so cute. You are quite the little preppy golfing family! I LOVE IT! The holding hands pics are so sweet! You guys look like you are having so much fun!

Drew, Nadene & family said...

Alicia, so cute!!!! I also love the holding hands pictures! Looks like fun.

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

I think he is one of the cutes little guys EVER! I love that his dad is so dark ( Like Jeff) and yet he has cute little blond curls like you. He is so precious...hey everyone ask's me, so when is the next one? Really?

The Berghorn Family said...

Very cute! love the daddy/son pic! Can you say Father's Day present?

Riccobenes... said...

Mateo looks so cute in his golfing outfit! What a fun family time!

AyChiMama said...

The Mateo and Cesar pictures are adorable, but I have to say I'm loving your sassy saddle shoes!

Mona said...

This is a perfect example of why you need to scrapbook ;P