Mateo had a blast on his birthday and was a champ through it all. He actually fell asleep for the first hour and a half but woke up ready to rock. He loved it when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him and he thought eating cake was about the coolest thing (He hasn't had an ounce of sugar yet!)
We hired this company that sets up a putt-putt golf course in your backyard and they hold a child and adult competition with trophies and all. Mateo was more concerned with playing with the golf balls. I actually didn't take very many pictures but my sister-in-law did so I will post more when I get those pics from her.
Here are the first and second holes!
Here is the birthday boy with his dada, the adult winner (Grandpa Gilberto), and the child winner (Cousin Mario).
This one is just everyone partying by the palapa waiting for the big tournament to start!
Playing with colored golf balls is so much more fun!
Mateo is becoming quite the putter!

9 comments:
Wow! I can't beleive he is already one! I love the put-put in the back yard I have never seen that before. What a fun party! Happy Birthday Mateo!
Happy Birthday cute boy! One of these days I want to get my hands on you!
so cute...I wanna see pics of him and his cake!
Happy 1st Birthday Mateo!! It looks like the party was a blast! What a great idea!
Your party looks so fun! What a great way to do it. Dominic slept for 1 1/2 hours in the middle of his first birthday...it was funny to hear how Mateo slept at the beginning!
My goodness, he's getting so big. Can't believe he's one already! how did that happen?? Looks like a fun party!
What a great idea for a party! I can't even believe Mateo is one!?! I think that means he's ready for a little brother/sister! ;) I'm sure you get that every five seconds though! The pressure! Being a mommy of one is hard enough... I'm glad our boys have such great daddys!
Mateo your going to be a great golfer! :) - looks like you guys had a great time - wish we could have been there to celebrate!
Happy 1st Birthday Mateo!! Wow....where does the time go? It looked like a wonderful birthday party. What a great idea to have the golf tourney!
Post a Comment