We enjoyed our Thanksgiving spending time with the family. Mateo decided to dress like his daddy!

Here is Cesar with his 2 younger brothers Armando and Joaquin.

Here's me with my mother-in-law Cytnhia and my two sister-in-laws Raquel and Elena.

Here's my family!
10 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! Mateo is getting sooo big. I hope you all had a wonderful day. Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Kim
What beautiful pictures! The picture of the 3 of you is so cute, you look great! Mateo is getting to be so handsome, with those cute cheeks and lips, I want to kiss him!
It is so great to see your extended family-- what a joy for you to have them. I bet they are good to you. Mateo has lots of doting Aunties! That is never a bad thing!
What a lovely family! I love getting together with all the family around the holidays...too bad we don't live near any of them. At least we have good friends! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! You and your husband look fabulous and Mateo absolutely adorable!
These are great pictures of your family. You all look wonderful and happy. Mateo just keeps growing and growing...Thanks for sharing your happy moments.
I can't believe how much lil' Mateo is growing - :) Big C looks handsome with his little man~
Mateo is the cutest little guy! And you look great, I am still loving your new hair cut. I'm glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving and had lots of family around. Wish we could have seen you in person at the lunch the other day, but I will settle for all the great pictures on your blog. *Happy Holidays*
What great pictures! It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. How fabulous to have such a great extended family so close.
We sure missed you though at the lunch!
Your son looks SOOOOO much like you! But then he looks so much like his daddy too. Crazy! Beautiful pics.
Alicia, your mother in law looks so young! You guys look great! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment