Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Visit from Friends

My best friend Shannon and her boyfriend James came to visit and it was like I never left Washington. Every time I see Shannon, I feel like we still get to have sleepovers every weekend like in 6th grade. Your best friends are always like that! We played golf and Shannon and I wore matching outfits...hehe. Cesar and James have their game faces on...Shannon and I took it a little less serious.


















Here is my little man with Shannon and James. Mateo loves having visitors.

2 comments:

Demeri said...

How fun for you guys! I absolutely love that you and Shannon are wearing the same outfit...that's what a best friend is for (I love doing those type of things dressing like twins)makes you feel like a little girl again. Love it!

Kristen said...

What a fun visit! Aren't boys funny when it comes to golf....you two look so cute in your matching outfits! And seriously, could Mateo be any cuter?!