Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My name is Alicia and I am a....blogger slacker!

I feel as though there is not enough time in the day (I'm sure none of you have ever said this...) and I am deeply sorry that it has taken me so long to update my blog, but here is the skinny:This handsome, intelligent, ninja fighting machine is my son Mateo.  He is almost 4!!! OMG, I can remember delivering him like it was yesterday. This picture is when we just transformed his room to a big boy Super Mario brothers room and he just thought that he should probably read his Ranger Rick magazine while we worked on the transformation.  He has grown into such a beautiful being. Mateo's caring nature and innate love for his family melts our hearts daily.  He is a great role model for his younger sister, my other love, Janeta.

I mean does a sleeping face get any more precious? Janeta is a daredevil and princess all wrapped into one sweet gumdrop package.  She is fighting bad guys one second, then walking out in her princess heels the next.  You can't turn your head for 2 seconds because she will be into something-something that usually requires a clean-up! She says "bless you" when you sneeze, "I'm sorry" when she thinks she has done something wrong, and won't go to bed unless she has kissed mama, dada, and boy (her brother).  I love every silly, slimy, girly, sugary inch of this love bug.


Janeta's hair is nothing short of a lion's mane. A beautiful lion at that! She idolizes her brother and adores their authentic play time.  The frequent giggles keep a smile on our face. She is also quick to tell us if he's done something wrong and says "Boy did it!"

As I said earlier, Mateo is a great big brother and loves this position. He knows he can teach her valuable lessons and is quite protective of his "favorite sweetie" as he calls her.
I feel as though my job and life in general has shortened my temper and not allowed me to enjoy my true fullfillments -my husband and kids.  My husband's grandmother died last month and at her reception we watched the most beautiful slideshow I've ever seen. It was the most sacred moments of her life, captured in pictures. I am now taking candid pictures whenever I can, hoping to catch those exact moments. Life is too short and I don't want to miss a thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bath time with her would be fun, I would have lots of play with her tight little p---y while she sucked my c--k

Anonymous said...

love to see her little pu--y

Anonymous said...

I want to be between her legs I like them young