We had a baseball themed party (see pics below) and then headed to San Diego for some beach and Sea World fun. Janeta still puts everything in her mouth so keeping her from eating the sea plants that had washed up on shore was hard!
Here's Mateo and Cesar running away from the water.
Janeta also tried to eat a little bit of sand, she didn't seem to mind its gritty texture.
Me and my big 3 year old!
I don't own a baseball jersey so I wore Cesar's college baseball jersey.
There were a lot of Dodger fans..
Janeta sitting at the big girl table :)
Mateo loved this bubble mower. I don't think he stopped pushing it around for like 2 hours!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your little ones are getting! Glad you are enjoying your time off!
What a fun theme for a party! love it!
Post a Comment