Friday, July 2, 2010
Wow I'm Blessed
I was finishing up dinner tonight and looked outside to see my husband and my son holding hands and walking around on the back upper portion of our property. Janeta was sleeping and I couldn't help but think about how fortunate I am to have the life I live! June and July are extremely busy months and I can't help but remember that that my mother passed away in June and my grandpa passed away in July and they would be so proud of the person I've become and the gifts I've recieved. My kids are healthy and happy, my husband is a great provider and amazing father, my extended family is absolutely amazing and supportive, and we live in a beautiful house in a great deal of property that our kids are going to be able to enjoy for many years to come. We've had so many hardships, deaths, and struggles over the past couple years but man look at all the amazing things that have been created and developed! The Chavez cup is definitely half full not half empty. Thanks for listening to my sappy post.....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Awwwww that was soooo nice!
I am so proud of the person, friend, mother, and wife, that you have become Milli! I am sure your mom, grandparents, and brother would all agree! I know they are all looking down on you and smiling everyday!
You don't sound sappy...you sound happy!
Now I am sappy after reading your blog. You are the person you are because of your mom and grandfather I am sure they prayed many times that you would be blessed and have a great life. You are living out what they always wanted for you. You have part of your mother and grandfather living inside you. You truly are blessed. I am soooo happy for you.
Alicia, I am so happy for you. I love those times when we can look out and appreciate all we've been given. You are a good and wonderful person, a blessing to many--you deserve this happiness!
Awh, man that brought tears to my eyes. You truly are an amazing person. I look up to you for your wisdom and strength. I love the person you are and am so very happy that we are still the best of friends - I'm so glad that you and your family are healthy, safe and happy! love you friend!
Mutt and Jeff - 4eva xox
Post a Comment