Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baseball and Baby

I got myself a new Flip video camera and I LOVE it! It is so easy to use and so small. This is just a cute video of Mateo and Cesar playing "baseball" with an incredibly heavy bat! As for a pregnancy update: I only have a week and a half and I'm feeling "almost" ready. The baby's room is done, the car seat is washed and ready to go, and I will be working on my hospital bag tonight. I'm getting anxious to meet this new little lady and especially now that Erin, Libby, and Nadene had their babies!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mateo is so stinking cute!! Looks like you are going to have a ball player on your hands if he can swing a bat that heavy already!
I can't wait for you to have your baby! I am looking forward to seeing pictures once she is here. Good Luck!!

Riccobenes... said...

those flip cameras are awesome! vince has them for work and i want one for home! mateo is adorable, i can't believe he can even lift that huge bat!

Kristen said...

I know I tell you this everytime but he is the cutest! And I can't wait to see what his sister will look like! I want one of those flip cameras.

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I'm in the process of ordering a flip video. How do you get it on your blog though? So cute!