Ok so many of you have been asking me for a pregnant pic....it's not that I'm avoiding taking a pic it's just that I'm the one always taking the pictures! I finally asked Cesar to snap one yesterday so here you go. 34 weeks on Friday so 5 more weeks to go. C-section is scheduled my 39th week! Yeah!
Same pic just in front of the baby's crib!

Same pic just in front of the baby's crib!


7 comments:
You look adorable. I'm so excited that you are having a baby girl. So sorry I didn't call you yesterday to visit, was up half the night with Reagan and her nonstop cough. Nice how she gets sick just as I have to go back to work.
Kim M.
Alicia, you look awesome!!!! Wow, not much longer. I am soooo anxious to get this little one out into the world and OUT of me! :-) I am 37 weeks and feelin' every bit of it. Can't wait to see pics of the baby girl!!!
lookin good mama!! C section? Did you have one with Mateo? Are you working right up to the end? I'm going back tomorrow from spring break...ugh!! Working 5 more weeks...baby due in just over 6 weeks! Yikes!
Hi cute you! Thanks for the picture! Cute bedding too! Hang in there Mama.
You look so cute! And I love the bedding! I can't wait to see her cute little face. Just a couple more weeks!
LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to hear the name!!! ;)
Your beautiful momma! I'm so excited for you and Cesar. Less than a month now! You don't have much longer! I can't wait to meet her~xox
Post a Comment