

I am a little bit in shock that I'm trying to plan my son's 2nd birthday party! Wasn't he just born? I know that every mom says time flies when talking about their children but it's so true. I'm anxiously looking forward to my daughter's arrival as I embrace Mateo's growth into independence. He saw my belly move today and said "Sister's in there!" and my heart melted.

4 comments:
You made me want to cry! In a good way though! yes how the times flies and how much more precious it gets. The first time Isaac looked at Parker was so amazing. I can't wait for you to have that same feeling!
P.S. You also made me crave an orange! Yum, yum! ;)
Oh man, I have tears - I miss you guys so much. I can't believe how fast they grow. It's amazing!
Oh man, I have tears - I miss you guys so much. I can't believe how fast they grow. It's amazing!
love tocum in his ass baby is so hot
Post a Comment