Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mateo is going to get a ...

SISTER!
I found out I'm having a baby girl and we are so excited. I find myself drifting into a world of pastels quite often and don't quite know how to adjust to a girly frame of mind when all I've known for almost the past 2 years is sports, dirt, Cars, and the color blue. I have so much to be thankful for and look forward to my daughter's (it's so weird even to type it) arrival. I had an amazing relationship with my mother and hope I can imitate that with my very own!

12 comments:

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Congrats!
I am so excited for you!
I cant imagine my life without my little girl! Just a friendly warning, even a 2 yr old can be a DIVA!!!!!!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

tell me something. If you go to my blog is it updated? Because your blog sidebar says I havent in 2 months? Not sure why....

Mona said...

Congratulations! You know girls rule!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

YEAH!!! I'm soooo excited for you!... AND a little jealous! :) I wouldn't give my boys up, but I'm just hoping the next is a girl... If there is a next! I want a girl for the same reason as you!

Jennifer Jones said...

I am so excited for you! I want another one so bad.

Riccobenes... said...

YEAH that is so exciting! You are entering a whole new world with a baby girl! We can't imagine life without our Baby G!

Shannon said...

I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you and Cesar! She is going to be so precious! I can't wait!
GOD I miss you friend!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm So excited for you and Cesar. Having a daughter has been such a treasure and I know it will be for you as well. I never pictured myself with a daughter either. Mateo is going to be such a great big bro. I can't wait to meet her!
Kim M.

The Emery Family said...

you will love having a daughter! i am sooo excited for you guys:) she is going to be beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alicia!!! I am so excited for you and your family!! I can't wait to see pictures of her when she arrives!

Drew, Nadene & family said...

Alicia!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats on the baby girl! :) I too, am expecting, due May 1. Going to keep the gender a surprise this time! When is your due date?

Kristen said...

So excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of her beautiful little face! xoxo