Oak Glen is one of my favorite places as it reminds me of home. Many of you know that I grew up across the street from Lattin's Country Cider Mill and it was an integral part of my childhood and hometown experiences. This area is gorgeous and has that hometown feel. Mateo had a blast with his cousins, catching fish and feeding the animals!
If this isn't the funniest looking llama you've ever seen...
Someone found a fire truck!
If this isn't the funniest looking llama you've ever seen...
Someone found a fire truck!









3 comments:
Looks like you enjoyed your day up there as much as I did. I love it up there! Kristin recently caught a fish up there and she gave it to her friend's mom and they had it for supper that night. Did you eat the fish?
Happy Thanksgiving!
This is also one of our favorite places! The fire truck in the petting area is perfect too! I'm super jealous that you got to go and see Thomas. If we had known that PArker was going to take his time getting here we would have gone too!
Love all the pictures... Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
What a fisherman! :)
Post a Comment