Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guess Who's Having Triplets?

NOT ME!

But I am pregnant! Hehehe

Baby #2 Due in May 2010

We decided to wait a while this time to tell the family and let me tell you...it was hard! I have been so sick. My pregnancy with Mateo was so stinkin easy that this one seemed far more difficult. I am now getting over the "morning sickness" or as I would like to refer to as "all day sickness" and hoping for some smooth sailing for a while! I am so excited to give Mateo a brother or sister. This will be the 10th grandchild in the Chavez family and only 1, yes 1, is a girl!

11 comments:

The Berghorn Family said...

WooHoo...we have been waiting for that announcement! ;)

Riccobenes... said...

Yeah Alicia (and family!)You have great willpower to keep it quiet! I am so happy for you- it will be so fun for you to watch Mateo and his sibling together!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

i knew it! I keep checking in to see the news! Hmm May, looks like someone planned that, Mrs Teacher!
Nice work and congrats!

Kristen said...

Congrats again! May is a perfect time of year to have a baby! Can't wait to hear about your journey to baby twos arrival!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So excited for you all. Mateo is going to be such a great big bro! Hope you are feeling better! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Opps, that last comment was from Kim!

Shannon said...

I can't wait! I'm crossing my fingers for a little Leah!!! :) aka GIRL!!! :)

Heidi said...

congrats Alicia!! So exciting...and i must say...great timing for school/summer:)

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Yay! What can I say that hasn't already been said!? Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your blooming belly and the little bundle of joy when he/she arrives! I hope you continue to feel good for a while. I was never sick with Austin and then I was soooo sick with Natalie. Amazing how 2 pregnancies can be so different!

marley said...

sooo excited for you guys:)congrats again..another beautiful bundle