Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

Please copy and paste this list, obviously changing the answers to your own, and post a new blog.
A--Attached or Single? Attached. Married 2 years
B--Best friend/s? Shannon
C--Cake or Pie? Apple Pie
D--Day of Choice? Saturday or Sunday
E--Essential Item? Insulin
F--Favorite Color? Green
G--Gummy bears or worms? Worms all the way
H--Hometown? East Oly.
I--Indulgence(s)? Shoes and Starbucks ham and cheddar breakfast sandwich
J--January or July? July for sure.
K--Kids? 1 son Mateo
L--Life is incomplete without? My family, laughter, and an iced americano
M--Marriage date? July 29th, 2007
N--Number of siblings? 1 brother
O--Oranges or apples? Washington apples baby
P--Phobias or fears? Losing my son or any more family memebrs
Q--Quotes? "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"
R--Reason to Smile? Mateo's laugh
S--Season? Fall in California, Summer in Washington
T--Tag 5 people? Amy, Sue, Kim, Cherrise, and Brandie
U--Unknown Fact? I HATE seafood
V--Very Favorite Store? Right now it's ALDO
W--Worst Habit? biting my nails and never removing water bottles from my vehicle
X--X-ray or ultrasound? I've never had an x-ray and ultrasounds are so cool
Y--Your favorite food? Mexican all the way (maybe that's why I married one)
Z--Zodiac? Gemeni

3 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

I LOVE starbucks ham and cheddar breakfast sandwiches too! I think I get one almost everyday!

Shannon said...

I do that water bottle thing too. And your answer to "Y"...too funny Alicia! Miss you!

Riccobenes... said...

OOH- I love the SB sandwiches too! They are a huge treat for me! Now my kids are at the age where they would like a "coffee" too- aka-hot chocolate so the SB buck is having to be spread pretty thin!