OMG...Those are the BEST pictures! I just love those little curls. I really wish we lived closer so I could love on him!
MAN...gotta love the curls!
I can't believe how blonde his hair is...blonder than my baby's. Just wait, your next one will look just like Cesar! Cute!
Soooooo cute...
lol those are the best! Look at all his teeth!!!!!!!
He's just such a cutie! Those pictures just made me smile!
Those are the best pics! I LOVE his curls-how lucky are you guys??
Mateo is just too cute!!! You need to have 5 more just like him!! And those curls just kill me! DARLING!!
I am in love with his hair!!!! I was always hoping one of mine would've had hair like that (you would've thought one would have)....too cute you guys!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OMG...Those are the BEST pictures! I just love those little curls. I really wish we lived closer so I could love on him!
MAN...gotta love the curls!
I can't believe how blonde his hair is...blonder than my baby's. Just wait, your next one will look just like Cesar! Cute!
Soooooo cute...
lol those are the best! Look at all his teeth!!!!!!!
He's just such a cutie! Those pictures just made me smile!
Those are the best pics! I LOVE his curls-how lucky are you guys??
Mateo is just too cute!!! You need to have 5 more just like him!! And those curls just kill me! DARLING!!
I am in love with his hair!!!! I was always hoping one of mine would've had hair like that (you would've thought one would have)....too cute you guys!!!
Post a Comment