Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to lower the crib.

Mateo is so happy when he wakes up in the morning and lately he's been standing up in his crib waiting for someone to come say good morning. I think it's about time to lower the crib. Here he is with his classic morning wake-up.




I had to put this picture in as well. This is the oldest and youngest of the Chavez grandchildren!


5 comments:

crunchy peas said...

He is so happy! Wish I could wake up looking so cute and irresistible!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I miss having little ones! They are so sweet in the mornings. Feel blessed you have one that wakes up happy and not one that wakes up screaming! I have had a few friends that have had the other. I would have had to put a shot of whiskey in my coffee if I'd had a screamer! HaHa! Give him a snuggle for me!

Shannon said...

Awhh...I can't believe how big Mateo is getting - miss you guys!

Kristen said...

That is so cute! What a happy little guy - just talking away. I wish we all lived closer....

The Pawlak's said...

I just watched Mateo's morning video! He sure is a precious little guy! He has such beautiful eyes and a great smile!