Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What do you remember about ME?

What do you remember about me?
Ok this is just a fun little activity to stir up some good times. As we enter or have just entered the 30 club...we must keep our youthful days alive! HA!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

6 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

I remember when my mom gave you the nickname "tootie"

Drew, Nadene & family said...

Alicia, I remember when we locked ourselves out of our rental car in Colorado! :) Nadene

Kristen said...

One word..."Jesse"

The Cole's said...

Oh lord.. getting stuck on that "cliff" at Wynoochee camping.. and that song.. we used to always sing.. I can't remember the name of it. Do anything? Something like that..

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Oh wow, Lots of things some sweet and innocent, like having your uncle take us in his bug to get ice cream.
Some not so innocent like laying in the ditch and shining the flash light in cars that pass by. ( not very smart)
And some things I shouldnt post....late drive home from seattle listening to Journey really loud.
The more I think about it, there really isnt anything I feel comfortable posting!
We did however have a great time!

bkmcp13 said...

Oh wow! Very brave of you to offer this opportunity=). My very favorite...your beautiful singing voice and you singing us to sleep. Also, cackling like crazy people. There are so many and some of them are better not in writing =). Love ya!